[WikiEN-l] jimbo and lir and the wiki too!

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Fri Jul 4 12:29:54 UTC 2003

Adam von [name omitted for privacy reasons] wrote:
> The only reason my email name says Adam, is because one of the
>reasons I was banned, was that a few of you didn't like the fact that
>my email name didnt say Adam. I dunno why, but Im sure you have some
>very "good" reasons.

One of the things that you do that contributes to your ongoing
problems is simply _lying_ about why you were banned.  We've been over
this many times before, publicly and privately.  The name given by
your email software never had anything to do with it at all, and
furthermore, you know this.

> I am sorry that you feel I have "publically lied" about why I was
>banned,

And I'm sorry that you've done it again, in this very email!

> * lying and twisting words and the truth to fit my own needs
> * trolling constantly

Those are the most important, yes.

--Jimbo