[WikiEN-l] New proposal for a mailing list rule.

Michael Becker wikipedia at jumpingjackweb.com
Wed Jul 2 04:42:14 UTC 2003

In the interest of making it possible for users to read all (or even
most) e-mail's from the mailing list, and to give people equal
representation on the list (to try an keep people who don't send 50
million e-mails from being ignored) I propose we set up a limit to the
number of e-mails that can be sent per day per e-mail account.  This
will encourage to say meaningful things (instead of useless crap).
Also, I propose that everyone read the standard rules of Netiquette
(search google if you need to) and follow them.  While some people would
consider things they do on this list harmless, others (including me)
consider them rude.

I realize that my above message may sound harsh, but I am just trying to
be direct about this problem (no beating around the bush for me).

Thanks
--
Michael Becker