[WikiEN-l] Anthere and reality

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 23:16:08 UTC 2003

Anthere claims "I will be clear. RK and I disagreed on two
things. He wanted one article while I wanted 2. Now there
is only one. Point for him. Me out."

This is false. No Gaia articles have been delted. Her
claims to the contrary are totally false, and I can't
understand how she thinks she can get away with fooling all
of you. Just check out the Wikipedia for yourself! All the
Gaia articles are still there.  Is Anthere's web-browser
accessing some alternate form of Wikipedia that the rest of
us don't have access to?

Anthere claims "He wanted to remove non scientific view,
politics and such from the article, when I claim it was
important they be there. Now, only science is left. point
for him. Me out."

Untrue. In fact, this is an easily exposed falsehood. All I
did was use standard Wikipedia disambiguation, to make
clear that mystical, political and religious views that she
wants to call Gaia theory are not confused with scientific
theories.

Contrary to her odd claims, all of Anthere's material is
still there. In fact, I added discussions of non-science
opics to a science-based article, and made a few links to
non-science articles, for the sole purpose of appeasing
Anthere.  Didn't work. Now she doesn't even admit that her
work is still on the Wikipedia.

It is difficult to work with someone who repeatedly makes
false claims, and who has a persecution complex.  The rest
of you, however, can see the articles for yourself, and you
can evaluate and comment on the proposed disambiguation
that was sent to this list; it was also put on the
Discussion pages.

Robert (RK)