[WikiEN-l] Gaia hypothesis

Big Fat Buddha bigfat_buddha at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 19:45:40 UTC 2003

My curiosity got the better of me today, and I decided to see what the old wikipedia was up to.

Big surprise to see that Anther is involved in yet another edit war over the Gaia articles.  It was her possessiveness of everything related to agriculture, her frequent cries of "vandalism", her fractured French-English, and her tendency to simply fork topics into hundreds of Green-oriented smaller articles that drove me to leave wikipedia back in May.

At the time nobody seemed to care about her behavior.  At least now it is getting attention focused on it where it belongs.  For what it is worth, this isn't just between Anthere and RK.  It is between her and anyone who dares to touch the agriculture articles and doesn't share her Green politics and "interesting" concept of how information should be organized.