[WikiEN-l] Anthere's problem

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 18:24:45 UTC 2003

Anthere bizarrely claims "If you decide to force us not to
edit the page (ie, by protecting it, I will of course not
edit it), I ask that the page be kept in a state that is
decent toward my own personal acceptance that the page is
reunited against my belief for it to be the best option.
That means, not censored by RK"

I urge list readers to recognize that this is false. It is
no mere difference of opinion. What she claims NEVER
HAPPENED. It is that simple.

No one here is censoring here, or removing content from the
Wikipedia.  All I have done is introduce standard Wikipedia
disambiguation techniques.  However, Anthere still rants as
if disambiguation is a form of censorship or persecution.
(It is not.) We have tried to disabuse her of her notion,
but she becoms more agitated by the day.

Anthere now claims "Please. Now, notice; I read the first
paragraph of RK new page. And the first paragraph is false.
That is a good start. It states the first person who hold
the idea that all organisms on a planet regulate the
biosphere to the benefit of the whole, was Lovelock. This
is just false. It will take hours to correct his changes. I
am plain disgusted."

Of course, what she writes is simply not true. It is easy
for her to continually rake me over the coals, as she
simply makes stuff up, an attacks me for beliefs I do not
have, and positions I do not hold.  I have repeatedly
clarified my positions, and she just ignores the
clarifications.

Folks, if you want to lie about my beliefs, and then attack
me for these non-existent beliefs, go right ahead. But it
really is quite sad.  I would think that this is a bannable
offense.

Robert (RK)