[WikiEN-l] Anthere is still engaging in mass reversions without dialogue

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 18:14:55 UTC 2003

Folks, please re-read my previous posts to this list. The
problem is not about science. The problem is that Anthere
has given up all pretense of honesty, and has repeatedly
lied about my beliefs and about my actions.

Further, she has publicly admitted that words mean nothing,
and that she will continue to engage in non-stop reversions
to force her way of thinking to be represented in our
entries.

Finally, she refuses to follow all of our Standard
Wikipedia conventions, and refuses to accept the validity
of linking to other articles, "See also", and
disambiguation. Every single attempt at compromise has been
rejected with reversions on her part.

Finally, Anthere does NOT speak English properly; she is
demanding that we believe her claims about what the phrase
"Gaia theory" means to English speakers.  Perhaps, though,
I am wrong. She may well speak English just fine, and she
may be deliberately lyin because she enjoys trolling. I
don't know.

But one cannot create facts by repeating lies and reverting
any discussion which mentions things that one finds
inconvenient. For shame.

Finally, Anthere is also lying about my supposed attempt to
remove certain topics from Wikipedia. This simply never
happened, ever.

I am appalled not only at her hateful actions, but at the
way that many Wikipedia contributors are encouraging her
vandalism.  (And non-stop reversions are a form of
vandalism. Stop playing word games; you know what I mean.)

Robert (RK)