[WikiEN-l] Re: Gaia edit wars

Julie Kemp juleskemp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 16:08:34 UTC 2003

Um . FWIW, here's my suggestion.  RK and Anthere both leave the topic
alone for a period of 2 months.  Just leave it.  In the 'Pedia and on
this list.  Get on with something useful.  Neither is a troll, and
neither is displaying the kind of behavior that has heretofore ended in
a ban.  In fact, both are longtime contributors who have helped produce
really good articles (notwithstanding the fact that I seem to remember a
few other nasty edit wars involving one of them, complete with unfounded
accusations of vandalism).

Anyway, just leave the bloody topics alone.  Let other people look at
them for a while.  Maybe let people less personally involved use their
judgement.  Either that, or start buying us all mass quantities of
antacid.

J.