[WikiEN-l] Anthere's admission she will be engaging in edit wars

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 13:41:55 UTC 2003

Anthere,

I am sad to see Anthere's unilateral declariation of an
edit war. I further saddened to see her unilateral demand
that we MUST refer to her favored mystical and political
views as "gaia theory", despite the fact that English
speakers DO NOT use her odd and unusual terminology. She
has now made clear that we English speakers can go fuck
ourselves, because she doesn't give a damn about truth or
about standard useage.

Her public declaration is tantamount to admitting
vandalism. You have now seen this for yourselves.  Since no
here has commented, am I correct in assuming that you now
believe that her unilateral declarations of edit wars is
appropriate behaviour?  No one here has objected!

I am saddened by the lack of honesty and professionalism I
am seeing on this list.

Robert (RK)

=====
"I prefer a wicked person who knows he is wicked, to a righteous person who knows he is righteous".
The Seer of Lublin [Jacob Isaac Ha-Hozeh Mi-Lublin, 1745-1815]