[WikiEN-l] Let's follow Wikipedia rules for the Gaia articles

Vicki Rosenzweig vr at redbird.org
Tue Jul 1 13:40:33 UTC 2003

At 11:03 PM 6/30/03 -0700, Anthere wrote:
>Just for the record
>
>Since Royal We and I are not able to directly discuss
>using words, I proposed that we discuss uniquely
>through edition/reversion.

You might do better discussing things if you addressed
people by their actual names. The "royal we" is, in English,
also considered appropriate for use by editors.

>Everything I agree with, I keep. Everything I don't
>agree with, I revert. Words are useless, and acts will
>speak by themselves.

If you believe words are useless, why are you working on
an encyclopedia? This isn't just you and RK: the point, I
hope, is to create something that will be useful for people
who want to read it.

>  If anyone is interested in the
>topic, that might be different.

I am interested, as, I assume, are others. What I'm not
interested in is listening to the two of you talk past each
other on this list.
--
Vicki Rosenzweig
vr at redbird.org