[WikiEN-l] solving the problem of royal nomenclature

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Jan 23 14:11:34 UTC 2003

James,

There being no MAJOR objections to your proposal to alleviate this royal pain in the neck, I add my endorsement: if you will do the work of straightening it all out yourself, then by the principle of "he who works hardest should be the leader" I say your solution ought to be respected.

Besides, it makes sense!

Uncle Ed