[WikiEN-l] Mostly in defence of 172

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Fri Jan 17 17:46:34 UTC 2003

Tom Parmenter wrote:

>This is an old union trick called "work to rule".  Instead of
>striking, which, say, public employees have a hard time doing, they
>simply follow every rule and regulation to a hyper-T, thus bringing
>things to a halt in ways that it is hard for management to complain
>about.

Yeah. and it's REALLY pissing me off.

I have just tried to politely expect to Vera that NPOV is not required
for the statement that Nightfall is Asimov's most famous short story.

Her reply on my talk page:

It is obviously contested or we wouldn't be having an edit war over it.
Vera Cruz <http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Vera_Cruz>

What is her problem?