[WikiEN-l] election

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.com
Wed Feb 26 23:22:09 UTC 2003

Well, I went to that page, intending to do my Wikic duty and vote, and
have given up.  I consider myself a fairly bright guy, but I cannot make
head nor tail out of the voting methodology in use there.  I can't even
figure out how to cast a vote, to say nothing of figuring out how the
"authorities" are going to determine a winner.