[WikiEN-l] Qualifiers (was: Stating Judgements)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Feb 14 13:56:03 UTC 2003

Geoff,

I'm chiming in to agree with Jimbo, and to give a few illustrations of a simple way to attribute point of view.

I understand that this is a serious problem. Please don't think I'm taking it too light-heartedly if I suggest that the solution is very simple.

In a word: use qualifiers.

What are qualifiers? They are words that qualify (or attribute) points of view. Here are some examples.

Change:
* Beethoven's Ninth Symphony is considered the finest...