[WikiEN-l] SERIOUS HELP NEEDED NOW!

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 09:31:53 UTC 2003

There is a very persisant vandal afoot that is jumping accounts and reverting
articles to older versions at an alarming rate. I can barely keep up by using
the rollback feature.

PLEASE somebody with godlike developer powers block this fuck. I've been at
this full time for over an hour -- There are many other things I would rather
be doing on Wikipedia.

A very frustrated mav

I think it is way past time that admins can view users' IPs. This is
ridiculous!

This VANDAL started with user:Annetit and has already created about a dozen
other accounts just to stay a step ahead of me rollbacking his edits (since
for each new user name on RC I have to review the edits before determining
they are vandalism or not -- which is damn difficult because the VANDAL is
often reverting to slightly older versions!)