[WikiEN-l] Dwindling contributor base

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Feb 4 14:50:29 UTC 2003

I don't know what's going on, but I was just asked to "remove" the username for Isis (actually, I only blocked it from logging in). And apparently Isis's user and talk pages have been deleted.

Let's see now, with Larry Sanger off sifting his notes somewhere, kq on sabbatical, etc., who's left now?

YOU HEAR THE HOLLOW, ECHOING SOUND OF VAST EMPTY CAVERN. YOU ARE IN THE MAIN HALL OF WIKIPEDIA, A ONCE-THRIVING ENCYCLOPEDIA PROJECT. NO CONTRIBUTORS REMAIN (TO SPEAK OF). I WILL BE YOUR EYES AND EARS. MANY TREASURES ARE HIDDEN HERE!

Hm, sounds like Don Woods' old Adventure game -- and we're ALL losing :-(

Wistfully,

"Uncle" Ed Poor