[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l Penis

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 21:23:08 UTC 2003

When people imply that I'm incompetent and shouldn't be allowed to perform certain tasks that are part of the territory of being a sysop, I don't think a "thank you" is in order.

Nor will I thank YOU for this uncalled-for attempt at teaching me etiquette.

RickK

Brion Vibber <brion at pobox.com> wrote:
Rick wrote:

> I'm going to try very hard not to take that as an attack, but it's
> very hard to do.

When people give you links to pages that explain how to do something you
just asked how to do (in a very friendly message, no less), the
customary response is "thank you".

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)