[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l Penis

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 21:06:55 UTC 2003

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 14:02:43 UTC 2003

I did the delete.  I thought the original page's
history stayed with the original name.  Sorry.  I
don't know how to do an undelete or I'd do it.  But
then, how do you rename it so that it keeps the
history?  And it was Michael who did the move to begin
with.  He's decided to visit us again today.

RickK

Perhaps it would be better than anyone practicing
deletion, knew how to practice undeletion as well :-)
check here and good luck

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia%3AVotes_for_undeletion