[WikiEN-l] Controversial user names

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 11:14:01 UTC 2003

Just a reminder for the newcomers (perhaps should I
write a monthly reminder...and perhaps popularity
could be measured by the number of those)

# Anthere2
# Anthiere
# Anthèrement
# Anthére
# Anthêre
# Anthëre

are not me.

I noticed with interest that Mr Bush father was not
included in the list.

I wonder what would happen where a George Bush appears
and focuse his writing on war articles, propaganda,
and such

or another one on the clitoris article

I think that when it comes to deciding which names are
controversial and should be immediately deleted and
which ones are ok, there is a long way left before
consensus :-)