[WikiEN-l] Please stop this harassment

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 00:34:42 UTC 2003

There are now six Wikipedia pages about banning me, most
started by EntmootsOfTrolls. Worse, he is now getting a lot
of support from Martin (MyRedDice) and Stevertigo (who also
simultaneously claims to be support me a Sysop; he thinks
that no one noticed he has been engaged in both campaigns
simulatneously.)

None of these pages are about discussing a ban. This is
about an enraged and unstable individual who is engaged in
full-press harassment campaign.  And some of you here are
egging him on.

For shame.

Please stop the people engaged in this harssment and
vandalism. I don't know what else to say.  Otherwise, you
are making this this place a violently hateful community,
one whose reputation will only suffer.

In sadness at the vast amount of hatred,

Robert (RK)