[WikiEN-l] I would if I could

K Forstner kurt.forstner at chello.at
Wed Aug 20 20:50:48 UTC 2003

Hi everybody,

I was actually going to say something about the deletions that have been
going on for some time now, but I realize that I can't access Wikipedia
right now. Are there problems again, or is it my own computer again? (I had
some problems lately.) As someone who uses these machines as tools only, my
knowledge concerning technical matters is very limited.

In case there *are* problems, would it be asking too much to humbly suggest
that a notice be posted here on the mailing list whenever Wikipedia is down?

Have a nice day,

KF