[WikiEN-l] JoeM

Allan Crossman a.crossman at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 22:52:45 UTC 2003

Hi,

JoeM's latest acts include placing a blatently inflammatory picture
of the WTC collapse in [[Islam]], and vandalising [[Talk:France]]
with a poster calling France the nation of cowards or somesuch (the
pic is now deleted, I don't recall it precisely). These are just the
latest dubious acts of his; I'm increasingly convinced he's just a
troll (possibly DW, though I don't rest my case on that).

Is there any chance of a real ban - ie a statement that all edits by
him will be reverted? I think he's had a fair chance.

Evercat
--
Allan Crossman - http://dogma.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
PGP keys - 0x06C4BCCA (new) || 0xCEC9FAE1 (compatible)