[WikiEN-l] Public note to Jtdirl

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 01:12:43 UTC 2003

>Dear Jtdirl,
>
>A couple of weeks ago I reacted to your remarks concerning
>the Israel page. I saw a small number of similarities
>between what you were writing and what a small group of
>other people were writing, and I mistakenly inferred that
>you had the same beliefs as them.
>
>However, I have re-read your statements, and have come to
>the conclusion that I was in error. When you challenged my
>work, I can see now that you were trying to do so from the
>perspective of an essayist trying to maintain NPOV. I thus
>apologize to you for my earlier comments.
>
>BTW, I am sending you this note in public, on the WikiEn
>list, because I made remarks about you on this list. It
>isn't proper to say one thing in public, but then take it
>back in private.
>
>Robert ("RK")

Thank you Robert. I appreciate your decision to put your comments here. I
look forward to working with you in the future. We may disagree on
perspectives but both of us are striving to achieve NPOV and I for one want
to forget the past disagreements and work constructively with you in the
future. lol

JT