[WikiEN-l] Votes for RK (Votes for deletion)

Steve Vertigo utilitymuffinresearch at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 03:13:58 UTC 2003

> This is your theory. Regardless of your theory, it
> is inevitable that a
> nomination of RK will raise many opposing voices
> (including my own),

Regardless of all of that -- you state honestly  that
you have both a polarized opinion and claim a further
"right" to act unilaterally to "avoid a flame war" --
not consistent with your usual, reasonable manner. End
comment.

As for the sysop issue -- I see now that this is all
academic -- that RK has rejected the nomination.

-S-