[WikiEN-l] Votes for deletion

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 09:07:51 UTC 2003

Rick wrote:
>Anyway, the reason why I keep trying to bring this
>up is because this is a change in policy that was
>never discussed.  Why is it so wrong to make sure
>that everyone knows that this policy was made by
>one person without input from anyone else?

Because after I've answered your question by in one place, I discover you've
posted it in another. Then when I answer the SAME question there, I see that
you had already posted your question elsewhere (etc x 2). It would have been
REAL nice if you had asked the question in ONE place, got a few answers
(which told you EXACTLY what happended) and then state that you are going to
take the issue of policy update procedure to the mailing list. Now that would
have been the courteous thing to do.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)