[WikiEN-l] Calif recall candidates --

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sat Aug 16 07:48:00 UTC 2003

Rick wrote:

> Steve Vertigo <utilitymuffinresearch at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>     I think we ought to list each of the recall
>     candidates, and invite their staffs to add to their
>     articles.
>
>     Crazy? :)
>
>     http://www.sfgate.com/gate/special/pages/2003/recall/
>     http://www.georgyforgov.com/index.htm ! ! go geeks!
>
>  I strongly disagree.  How could they possibly give us NPOV articles?

The NPOV requirement does not make them inelligible as subjets.
 Obviously, if any of the 135 dodn't have a POV he or she would not be
running for office. :-)   NPOV editing involves fairly representing what
each of these candidates is about.  After saying this is whate the
candidate stands for, NPOV does not required that we have to dig up the
opposing point of view.

Ec