[WikiEN-l] Am I the only one who suspects that this Kenneth is Lir?

Abe Sokolov sokolov47 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 15:17:01 UTC 2003

Lir or not, this Kenneth character has to be a past vandal with a grudge. Once again, he knew to target Mr. Wales; he knew his way around the site very well; and he described one of his edits as “no more vigilante dictatorship of a free website." It could be another user with a grudge, but what other banned user, aside from Lir, targeted what he saw as an unjust “cabal” or “dictatorship?” His location should be determined, whether he’s Lir, Michael, DW, or anyone else. This will give us key insights when we deal with these reappearing trouble-makers in the future.