[WikiEN-l] Am I the only one who suspects that this Kenneth is Lir?

Abe Sokolov sokolov47 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 14:10:33 UTC 2003

I only have a slight suspicion that Kenneth is Adam, but I'm absolutely certain that PP is Lir, due to evidence of PP’s physical location, the fact that he continued Vera Cruz's edit war on New Imperialism, and everything else. Moreover, I can easily recognize his style and views, perhaps having corresponded with his identities more than all but a handful of other contributors. Perhaps if Adam is violating Mr. Wales' trust by confiding in him that he's not PP, his claims that he no longer has a vendetta against the "Wiki cabal" aren't trustworthy either. We all know that Lir's personas often targeted Mr. Wales' user page with tirades against his "totalitarian dictatorship." Kenneth, who is persistently vandalizing Mr. Wales' user page, seems to be following in Adam’s footsteps, but with a greater intensity and viciousness. We must question why a new user, assuming that Kenneth is a new user, would make similar proclamations against the cabal? How would a new user know to target Jimbo
 right away? It took me about a month of active usage to even find out who Jimmy Wales is! I think that  a developer should trace Kenneth's physical location. If that clears Adam, I will personally apologize to him on the mailing list for my stated suspicions. [[User:172|172]]