[WikiEN-l] Am I the only one who suspects that this Kenneth is Lir?

Abe Sokolov sokolov47 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 13:28:02 UTC 2003

Am I the only one who suspects that this Kenneth is Lir? First, he made his debut after Lir's latest persona, Pizza Puzzle, left the scene. Second, Kenneth seems to know his way around the site too well for a new user. Third and moreover, his crusade seems to coincide with Lir's over-arching battle against the "totalitarian cabal" that runs this website. Kenneth's edit description "no more vigilante dictatorship of a free website" (see his user contributions) stuck out right away as a possible clue linking this vandal, more overtly hostile and angry than one we have ever dealt with before (most vandals, such as Michael, are more or less good-natured immature pranksters), to a user with a professed desire to overthrow the Wiki "cabal." I think that perhaps the fall of the latest Lir identity pushed Adam off the edge. [[User:172|172]]