[WikiEN-l] User:Kenneð

Matthew Woodcraft mattheww+wikipedia at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Sun Aug 10 16:50:54 UTC 2003

a.crossman at blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
> Someone may wish to put a block on User:Kenneð who's gotten involved
> in this JoeM / Islamofascism debate. Kenneð has responded with a
> death threat (now deleted). I think we have a precedent in these
> cases?

If it's really a death threat, we should contact the police, just as we
did with the suicide threat.

I believe Mav said he did so with 24's threat. What was the result of
that?

> Sysops can view what he wrote here:
>
> http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Special:Undelete&target=To
> talitarian+Islamofascism&timestamp=20030810130312

And why on earth do we still have pages which are viewable only by
sysops? Undelete was supposed to be made available to all users once
the bugs were knocked out of it.

-M-