[WikiEN-l] Re: User:Kenneð

Mirko Thiessen mt at mirko-thiessen.de
Sun Aug 10 13:33:14 UTC 2003

> Someone may wish to put a block on User:Kenneð who's gotten involved
> in this JoeM / Islamofascism debate. Kenneð has responded with a
> death threat (now deleted). I think we have a precedent in these
> cases?
> Sysops can view what he wrote here:
> http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Special:Undelete&target=To
> talitarian+Islamofascism&timestamp=20030810130312

The wording was "shut the fuck up JoeM. PS I i know where you live you
sick fuck and ill hunt you down like the vermin you are with my police
issue 9mm." This user has a preference for profanity, as you can see,
when looking at this old version of his talk page:

http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=User_talk:Kenne%F0&oldid=1268903

Of course I do not want to defend user JoeM in any way, who does
nothing than inserting blatant POV (as Danny said before). He is as
problematic as his counterpart.

Cheers,

Mirko (Cordyph)