[WikiEN-l] Watchlist

koyaanis qatsi obchodnakorze at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 11:31:07 UTC 2003

Erik writes:

>Expiring watchlist entries after a certain
>default period (unless you make an edit in that
>period) may also help (but also has some screwup
>potential).

It does, yes.  Some of the articles I watch are
infrequently edited, but if someone comes along and
vandalizes them or inserts blatant POV, I want to be
sure to see it.  As far as the vandalism goes, it may
come as a shock to some, but not every vandalism is
caught--I recently found a country page that had been
vandalized nearly two months earlier.

kq