[WikiEN-l] Please stop lying about the content of my letters

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 01:46:52 UTC 2003

>Ec wrote: I do find the whole argument tedious to follow.  The first
>paragraph of Stan's quote of Robert's complaints establishes only a lack of
>specificity in Robert's claim.  The article history and talk page for
>[[Israel]] doesn't help at all, and I really don't have the time to
>understand enough what is at the root of the argument to be helpful.

I agree the argument is tedious. I have debated the issue on the talk page
with people. I changed the add-in text to accomodate what they said. The
page currently contains a version of what I wrote written by another user,
to which I made minor adjustments. It has not been reverted or deleted.

Robert's contribution to the debate was to do blanket reversions to the
article as he wants it without discussion, make no comment on the talk page
but to make wild and ludicrous allegations on the wiki-list. In our
discussions on this and on related matters, he has accused me of
anti-semitism (which is ludicrous. I have just blocked a user who was
vandalising articles on wiki, putting POV rants calling Israelis liars and
murderers. I also requested the blocking of a user who filled up pages with
anti-Israeli rants, including redirecting the Israel page to [[Zionist
entity]]. I not only reverted the redirect I deleted Zionist entity /twice/
rather than leaving it as an offensive POV redirect showing up, then set up
a ban page for the user, spent over an hour going through his edits and
NPOVing or deleting them (most were beyond salvage and were simply deleted).
I then put all the evidence on this list with a request for his immediate
banning, which Jimbo agreed to. Would I have done that if I was 'pro-Arab'
and 'anti-semitic'?

Robert in a letter here accused me of calling Zionists racist. I never said
that. I quoted the user above assaying that, pointed out /all/ his
anti-semitic rants and Zionist-bashing, in the letter calling for his
banning. Since when is defending articles on Israel from attack and getting
a Zionist-basher banned calling Zionists rascist? It has been repeatedly
pointed out to Robert by others that he is mixing up the user who was
Zionist -bashing with me and treating the other person's opinions as mine.
Yet he has not once apologised for grossly defaming me, simply resent his
attack again and again.

I have discussed my edit on the relevant talk page. The version currently on
the page was written by another user, with some minor tweats to the text by
me. One user chose unilaterally to delete stuff without giving one word of
an explanation to anyone, and that is RK. I have been discussing the points
at issue, explaining them, etc. He just reverts and then accuses /me/ of
disrespecting everyone else.

Having slandered Anthere for weeks with his abuse, then me with gross and
libelous distortions of my opinions, RK is now doing the same to others. He
has just took BL at [http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AQibya_massacre]
''By what Nazi like standards do you operate? Please cease and desist in
your hatespeech.'' He had previously told BL on the same page ''BL, stop
lying about murdering Jews.''

RK's attacks on me are just part of a long long pattern. As the list below
shows, he has abused MyRedDIce, Anthere, Sirubenstein, Ezra Wax, 172, Fred
Bauder, Stevertigo, Jennifer, GrahamN, Clutch, Quasar, Danny, Ed Poor, Julie
Kemp and many others. He has called them 'vandals', 'anti-semite', 'jew
baiters', etc etc etc.

Here are just a few of his other attacks on people for being supposedly
'anti-semite', etc.

# 15:38, 3 Jul 2003 Talk:Anti-Semitism (Sysops, please awar: MArtin
(MyRedDice) is censoring and deleting other user's Talk discussion. I am
concerned about his attempt to hide his repeated acts of Jew-baiting.)

# 19:07, 1 Jul 2003 Gaia philosophy (Reverting Anthere;'s POV violations,
again. This is the English Wikipedia, and not Anthere's personal wish list
of she wishes English speakers would use this term. Please ban that vandal.
Seriously.)

# 19:12, 25 Jun 2003 Talk:Judeo-Islamic tradition (Sltr, goodbye. I am tired
of your arrogance.)

# 01:58, 2 Jul 2003 Jew (Removing Ezra Wax's egregiously incorrect claims.
Is he trolling? Making this stuff up? He isn't even representing the
Orthodox POV. He's just wacky.)

# 03:10, 24 Mar 2003 Chiropractic medicine (Reverting dishonest
introduction. Fred Bauder, stop lying about the beliefs of chiropracters.)

# 17:15, 21 Mar 2003 Chiropractic medicine (VANDALISM AERT. Reverting
vandalism by Fred Bauder. Sysops have been notified.)

# 19:41, 20 Mar 2003 Chiropractic medicine (Vandalism alert. Removing Fred's
bald-faced lies. He keeps falsely claiming that an anti-Chiropractic report
supports chiropractice. This is grossly dishonest.)

# 02:05, 19 Mar 2003 Rachel Corrie (Stop pro-Palestinian advocacy. No
Palestinian nation exists. You can't make up facts that you *wish* were
true.)

# 19:41, 18 Mar 2003 International Solidarity Movement (Removing the
sanitized version. This group publicly says that it is Ok to murder Jews.
Let's be clear about that.)

# 19:41, 18 Mar 2003 International Solidarity Movement (Removing the
sanitized version. This group publicly says that it is Ok to murder Jews.
Let's be clear about that.)

# 01:32, 4 Mar 2003 Talk:Idol worship (Why is Stevertigo threatening me, for
simply asking him to stop abusing Wikipedia? This is not a forum for his
anti-Zionist rants.)

# 16:44, 26 Feb 2003 Ethnocentrism (reverting GrahamN's anti-Semitic
vandalism. Stop lying about the Jews, and claiming that they alone have
ethnocentrism.)

# 15:12, 23 Feb 2003 Anti-Zionism (Restoring NPOV version. Removing
Jennifer's anti-Semitic attack. Removing Noam Chomsky's bald-faced lies that
Zionism used to be against a Jewish State. Does anyone other than Jew-haters
believe that?)

# 15:45, 22 Feb 2003 Jewish ethnocentrism (Removing the introduction, which
was an anti-Semitic lie. sin't anyone here bothered by the non-stop Jew
bashing?)

# 15:38, 22 Feb 2003 Anti-Zionism (Restoring article. Removing Stevertigo's
bald-faced lies and subtle anti-Semitism. )

# 21:24, 20 Feb 2003 Jewish ethnocentrism (VANDALISM ALERT. Clutch is STILL
filling Wikipedia with anti-Semitic rants. Why do Wikipedia Sysops refuse to
ban him? Please, stop this insanity.)

# 03:49, 14 Feb 2003 Ehud Barak (if someone wants to create this page, fine.
But the hateful hatchet job violates ALL Wikipedia standards and protocols.
Stevertigo, please get over your obsession with Jews, or go away. )

# 16:06, 11 Feb 2003 Islam and anti-Semitism (Restoring a page. Reverting
vandalism. Boy, are some people here obsessed about the Jews. See a
therapist.)

# 01:03, 9 Feb 2003 Al Naqba (Deleting deliberate biased and anti-Israeli
polemics. Will the Jewhaters here please understand that Wikipedia is not a
Jew-bashing forum?)

# 00:55, 9 Feb 2003 Arabs and anti-Semitism (Reverting anti-Semitic
vandalism by Quasar. His obsession with Jews is not healthy, and I mean that
seriously. Someone needs to stop his abuse of Wikipedia for anti-Semitic
attacks.)

# 00:52, 9 Feb 2003 Palestinian terrorism (Reverting Quasar's bias and
polemics. This guys needs some therapy. His obsession about Jews is not
healthy.)

# 19:22, 7 Feb 2003 Talk:Jewish ethnocentrism (Please, ban Stevertigo. His
obessession about Jews is clearly out of control.)

# 19:15, 7 Feb 2003 Jewish ethnocentrism (Deleted article. Its sole purpose
was to incite anti-Semitism.

# 00:43, 6 Feb 2003 Wikipedia:Vandalism in progress (Stevertigo is creating
a deliberately false article, Semitism. Jew-baiting does not belong in an
encyclopedia.)

# 00:39, 6 Feb 2003 Semitism (Anti-Semitic lies deleted. Sysops, please ban
the author of this article. Wikipedia should not be used for Jew-baiting. )
Wikipedia is not the appropriate forum for anti-Semites to obsess about
Jews.)

# 00:50, 9 Feb 2003 Terrorism against Israelis (Removing Quasar's
anti-Semitic vandalism and NPOV violations. The Jew-haters just keep coming
and coming this week. :()

# 15:11, 20 Jan 2003 Timeline of Jewish history (VANDALISM alert. Danny
keeps vandalizing tis page, and lying about the history books sources it is
based on. Please ban this troll.)

# 19:26, 18 Dec 2002 George Washington (Removing a visciously anti-Semitic
attack. Why do people try to use Wikipedia to literally incite the murder of
Jews? This non-stop hatespeech against Jews is damaging Wikipedia's public
image.)

# 02:41, 1 Dec 2002 Talk:Judeo-Christian tradition (Removing a childish
attempt to taunt Jews by attacking their faith. Wikipedia is not a
playground, so 6 year olds shouldn't be playing here... )

# 16:33, 21 Nov 2002 Richard Wagner (removing a dishonest and misleading
apologetic for Wagner's anti-Semitism. Come on guys, this is immoral. No one
on Wikipedia does this for ANY other ethnic group.)

# 16:02, 20 Nov 2002 Israel (You guys just don't get it, do you? We will not
let you violate NPOV by inserting your anti-Israel polemics. Give up this
vandalism.)

# 01:31, 20 Nov 2002 User talk:RK (Ed, you have crossed the line. Stop
making apologetics for outright Jew-hatred and anti-Semitism, and stop
attacking the victims of hatespeech.)

# 17:54, 5 Sep 2002 Talk:Anti-Semitism (Countering more of GrahamN's
anti-Semitic outrburts against the Jews. Please ban this person.)

# 07:55, 29 Jul 2002 Talk:Anti-Semitism (Anti-semites use Newspeak to
rewrite the dictionary to further their goals. But that is not NPOV useage,
and so should be noted in the text.)

# 19:48, 3 Jun 2002 Talk:Persecution of Christians (Please ban
"ark". He keeps vandalizing articles with anti-semitic
hatespeech.)

# 17:52, 30 Dec 2001 Talk:Jews in the New Testament (SJK's anti-Semitic lies
and historical revisionism have no place in this project. )
How many people on wikipedia does RK have to libel before something is done
about him.

RK's lies about me and gross libelous distortions are nothing new. Tomorrow,
next week and next month he will be accusing someone else of jew-bashing and
anti-semitism, which in reality means anything who expresses an opinion
different to him. As I have said I am thoroughly fed up of having to deal
with this obnoxious arrogant person and his wild accusations against
everyone, I have merely tried to apply academic standards of NPOV and work
with people. I am thoroughly fed up having to put up with vicious bile and
blatent lies from RK in the process.

JT