[WikiEN-l] Please stop lying about the content of my letters

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Thu Aug 7 20:46:33 UTC 2003

I do find the whole argument tedious to follow.  The first paragraph of
Stan's quote of Robert's complaints establishes only a lack of
specificity in Robert's claim.  The article history and talk page for
[[Israel]] doesn't help at all, and I really don't have the time to
understand enough what is at the root of the argument to be helpful.
The combattants ignore everybody's pleas to cool it.  Although I sense
that Robert's attitude is the more strident, neither seems to know when
to let go of the subject until he is the one with the last word.

We should insist that they both lay off the subject, failing which the
sysop privileges of one or the other or both could be suspended until
they get the message.

Eclecticology