[WikiEN-l] Please stop lying about the content of my letters

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Wed Aug 6 18:14:49 UTC 2003

At 08:23 AM 8/6/2003, you wrote:
>Do you see what I mean?  I have a certain position...and
>people just write total fabrications about my beliefs. That
>is just unacceptable.
>

>Robert (RK)

Congratulations. In a rush to spam the list with yet more whining about how
you're being horribly persecuted, you ignored my message and yet AGAIN
accused jtdirl of saying that Zionists are racists. You're winning friends
left and right.

-----
Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321