[WikiEN-l] Pal Lib - whoops

Steve Vertigo utilitymuffinresearch at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 21:56:46 UTC 2003

Whoops! I read my mail oldest to newest and saw your
retraction after I already sent my two-second note.  I
wasnt poking fun at you personally, LD :)
Actually, I made the same mistake -- leaving a little
"helpful" comment on PL's talk page -- without having
read what he was up to.  :}  I guess I was trying to
cool a "small fire" not realizing it was already a big
one.

-S-