[WikiEN-l] Israeli-Palestinian neutrality

Alex R. alex756 at nyc.rr.com
Mon Aug 4 16:58:28 UTC 2003

It's like the authoritative voice of documentary
broadcasting, its not NPOV, because it is not
inclusive, NPOV includes the differing POVs,
not silencing POVs that don't agree with majority
rule. IMHO NPOV is giving a voice to all POVs, and
stating what the controversies may be (sort of
like legal writing where dissents and "minority" holdings
are equally acknowledged).
alex756