[WikiEN-l] Palestine liberator

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 14:19:28 UTC 2003

We have a problem with a new user, "Palestine liberator"

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Palestine_liberator

Here are some of his gems. Let's start with his
anti-Semitic statement in which he demands that all the
Jews in Israel be murdered "Only peace will come when the
Zionists drink the sea at Gaza."

Some more of his statements:

INSERTING PIC OF UGLY DICK SHARON

SHARON IS FECES

RULES: COMMENTS BY ZIONISTS WILL BE DELETED !

This site is crawling with Zionists

ZIONIST TERROR

The Zionists are the REAL terrorists.

This was genocide and ethnic cleansing. The UN says Zionism
equals racism and this proves they are right, as the
genocide by the Zionists was motivated by their race
hatred.

Only peace will come when the Zionists drink the sea at
Gaza.

The Zionist entity, which the Zionists call "Israel" so
that everyone forgets their crimes against the Arab nation
of Palestine, is the world's biggest terrorist. Like Nazi
Germany and bin Laden, this terrorist must be destroyed so
that Palestine can strech from the river to the sea

(There is more, but I tire of copying his rants.)

I think "Palestine liberator"'s statements speak for
themselves. His rabid hatred is a violation of everything
that Wikipeida stands for, and I hope that he is not
allowed to damage our community.

Robert ("RK")