[WikiEN-l] Proliferation of temps

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Aug 1 23:19:13 UTC 2003

on 8/1/03 4:15 PM, Jimmy O'Regan at jimregan at o2.ie wrote:

> james duffy wrote:
>
>> The battle on [[New Imperialism]] is reaching absurd levels. First we
>> had Pizza Puzzle /insisting/ that his rival version to the main
>> article should be advertised on it.
>
> Why not send him on to Fred Bauder's encyclopaedia, whatever it's
> called. Last I looked, the focus of it seemed to be on providing as many
> different POVs as possible.

Well, I did take this little quarrel as an opportunity to post 3 slightly
different articles on New Imperialism, but that doesn't solve anything for
Wikipedia. Vertigo sets in as I try to read them... Perhaps if I knew
something about the subject it would all be clear with the subtle shading
and spins clear. (I'm pretty sure 172 has got to be up to SOMETHING).

Fred Bauder

http://www.internet-encyclopedia.org