[WikiEN-l] User:Justin_walsh

cprompt cprompt at tmbg.org
Sat Apr 26 23:00:13 UTC 2003

Justin_walsh had posted what appeared to be copyrighted material on
"Categorical imperative" (which now redirects to an original article).
At the time, I replaced it with the boilerplate "copyright violation"
text, and added the page to Votes for Deletion. When Justin_walsh edited
my copyright violation, I reverted, and left a comment on his talk page.
I'm not really sure what to make of his talk page. At first, I thought
he was new to the Wikipedia, and did not understand our policy on
copyrighted materials, or on what the user page and talk page are for. I
tried to help him out, but I'm not sure I grasp the meaning behind his
replies. I'd appreciate it if some of you would check out his talk page,
and see if I had done the right thing.

[[User_talk:Justin_walsh]]