[WikiEN-l] Little budda is a vandal

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 06:21:24 UTC 2003

I really disagree with this assessment, but since I appear to be nothing but a vandal and a useless appendage to Wikipedia, what do I know? Zoe

Anthere <anthere6 at yahoo.com> wrote:Could someone find a occupation for little fat budda
please ?

He is very bored, and since I had the absolute stupid
idea to dare oppose to him, he is on my back doing
quite irrelevant edits.

He is making me badly loose my time, which is one
thing, but he is also doing dozens of inappropriate
links which imho are damaging Wikipedia, as they are
very meaningless.

For example, he is redirecting biosphere III to
biosphere, when these two things have nothing to do.

He is redirecting post-consumer waste, which is a very
properly defined word in sustainable developement, to
recycling, which is completely stupid.

He is deleting links under the reason they have
nothing to do with the topic of the article, when if
fact they do

He has deleted my article on "Impact of global climate
change on agriculture" which took me hours to write,
to redirect it to [[climate change]]

similarly, he deleted article on conservation
(biology) to redirect it to [[biology]]

In short, he is currently deleting hours of work, and
making totally destructible misdirection

I have no copy of what I wrote, and wikipedia is so
slow I will never be able to save what I have been
doing for more than a year

I ask that he be stopped immediately

If I am not welcome on wikipedia, I will just leave it
if necessary, but please, let me save my work, more
than a year of work before it deletes everything

please please please....