[WikiEN-l] Classification of China?

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 16:27:00 UTC 2003

I think it would be good for wikipedia if we adopted
the six color hat system. A critical/pessimistic view
is black hat, and there are other hats for
emotional/gut feeling, creative, optomistic, but I
forget the rest.  The article could be entitled
China/black hat or China (black hat). This flies in
the face of NPOV, but if we explicitly explained that
this was from a critical point of view, it could work.
Encyclopedias tend to be very POV.  My school World
Book encyclopedia is highly McCarthyist and
Eurocentric.