[WikiEN-l] Larry's text

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Apr 18 11:09:06 UTC 2003

At this point, may I suggest you either edit the article or drop the
subject. If as you say you don't know the area perhaps you should edit
articles in areas you do know. Generic articles in the philosophical area
depend to a certain extent on life experience so almost anyone can edit
them, but as you implicitly point out not all experience is significant.

Fred