[WikiEN-l] Larry's text on the "Knowledge" article

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 04:04:34 UTC 2003

My understanding was that npov wasnt a consensus,
rather it was a collection of opinions, each presented
as OPINIONS, not facts, and that often, consensuses
were never reached, as they are usually never reached
in political or philosophical debate. There are many
different ideas of what art is, and as many as
possible should be presented.  The knowledge article
is still POV as of the time of this writing, and it
will remain so unill people present their arguments of
what knowledge is.  Personally, I don't believe with a
word on the knowledge article, and I plan on changing
it to include my philosophies. It should include every
philosophy. Don't be afraid to write yours down. It's
not POV unless you present it as a fact, like Larry
did.