[WikiEN-l] Larry's text on the "Knowledge" article

Rotem Dan rotem_dan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 21:08:31 UTC 2003

OK, ok you guys don't seem to get the point of my
post. What I meant was that ANY philosophical text, is
inappropriate for an ENCYCLOPEDIA, because it's
obviously cannot become consensus, and will always
remain merely a POV.

It's like saying that by creating a wiki trying to
"define" *what* is "art" , you will eventually (and
ultimately) get to the point of consensus. that
everyone will agree: "Yes, exactly, that is art".
Great, all our problems solved, the wiki said Art is
defined by X, Thought is Y and Knowledge is Z.

Some things just shouldn't be written into a wiki.

Rotem.