[WikiEN-l] Is JoanB DW

Stan Shebs shebs at apple.com
Thu Apr 17 00:16:18 UTC 2003

The JoanB comments strike me a little as words by someone knowledgeable
trying to play newbie and keep from exploding all over the screen and
everybody nearby, but I'm going to be optimistic and take it at face
value for now.  GNU also has people that really want to be part of
the group but but have a hard time with the give-and-take that group
participation requires - sometimes they learn, sometimes they don't.

Stan