[WikiEN-l] new threats by DW as OLGA BITYERKOKOFF

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 02:30:16 UTC 2003

Since Olga made the below threat to me, she posted the following on
Montrealais's talk page.

Your snide comments are a personal attack on my character and will not be
tolerated on this website. Any further references to me by you in a
derogatory manner will be met with a legal action in Quebec Superior Court,
Montreal, Canada where I am represented by Mendelsohn, Rosentzveig, Shacter,
attorneys at law, at 1000 Sherbrooke St. W., 26th Floor, Montreal. That is
one block from your university. [[Olga Bityerkokoff]]