[WikiEN-l] http://www.countryguide.com

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Apr 14 21:38:21 UTC 2003

The second link, actually, but I take your meaning:

And look how they describe us:

"Wikipedia is a communal multilingual project to create a complete, accurate, free encyclopedia. It now contains well over 100 thousand articles in English and is committed to working with language speakers and computing organizations to support as many languages as possible. CountryGuide highly recommends checking this project for possible special local and regional insights and content related to travel, vacation, & destination research that might not be readily available elsewhere. However, our recommendation includes the caveat that our readers understand that it is a wiki, i.e., accepts community input directly from its members, and the information - particularly crucial data - should be verified by other sources."

Ed Poor
current status: in the doghouse :-(