[WikiEN-l] original research on wikipedia

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Apr 14 13:29:35 UTC 2003

Danny,

I occasionally teach remedial math (and I got a 760 on the math SAT, so I know it pretty well). I would really like to see your algebra teaching method.

Please e-mail it to me, or upload it to the Metawikipedia or something.

Personally, I don't see any problem with a contributor writing up their own original research -- as long as it's clearly labelled. Please, Jimbo, allow LittleDan a little leeway here. For example, Axelboldt and I could review his results and then *we* (not LittleDan himself) could write an article. That wouldn't be "against policy", would it?

Ed Poor