[WikiEN-l] Susan Mason

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Mon Apr 14 09:18:46 UTC 2003

cprompt wrote:

>  Instead, I was told that Susan Mason is lying and only pretends to
> cooperate, and that I was well-meaning but naive.

How to put this ....
yup, that's about it. or rather, you're well-meaning but you've not
experienced Adam for yourself yet.

Adam [name omitted for privacy reasons], to give Susan Mason his real name, does a very good job
of sounding amiable and cooperative.
Most of us here have fallen for it -- including me.

After the "amiable cooperative" phase, there'll be a minor difference of
opinion, which you, in your good faith, will put down to a
misunderstanding. You'll then try and clear it up, and that's when the
fun starts.

as far as I'm concerned, he's on auto-revert: I am likely to revert his
edits, be they article or talk pages without even bothering to read them
first. We've lost too much time, had too much stress over this one
single poisonous individual.