[WikiEN-l] Re: SM is DF

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 01:00:41 UTC 2003

This is against all of my principals, but I think a developer should check if Susan Mason, Lir, and Dietary Fiber are all using the same IP adress for a some edits. They probably aren't (for the reasons that IP banning isn't that effective) but if they are similar (ie same ISP) then I think we would have significant evidence to believe that they are the same person.  If they are, then I think a cookie solution would really help (well, hurt really) the people that are difficult like Susan Mason.

Lee Pilich <pilich at btopenworld.com> wrote: Cynic that I am, I feel pretty confident that Susan Mason and Dietary Fibre are indeed the same person - see this comment that Susan Mason left on a talk page recently (it was later deleted):

http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Wikipedia_talk:Naming_conventions_(names_and_titles)&diff=821257&oldid=821251

It says in part: "the list of World War II people wouldn't exist if I hadn't created it", referring to [[List of people associated with World War II]]. In fact, as Deb pointed out, Dietary Fibre started that page; Susan Mason has never edited it at all.

lp (camembert)
WikiKarma: [[Quatuor pour la fin du temps]]